Innovo Holding Limited (“Innovo”, “we”, “us) is a non-trading, private holding company, limited by shares that was established in 2020 in the United Kingdom. The principal activity of the Innovo Group is a multinational construction group which has been operating in the Middle East and North Africa, adopting unrivalled construction technology and offering sustainable construction solutions to an internationally renowned client base.
How do we collect information?
- We collect:
- Information directly from you when you provide us with your contact details in the “Ask us a Question Form” on our website.
- Information about your device (such as IP address, which is a numerical code to identify your device that can provide information about device type and the country, region or city where you are based).
How we use your information
- We use the personal information that you provide to reply to your “Ask us a Question Form”. We do not use your personal information for any other purpose, and we do not store this information. We may retain a copy of the questions on an anonymous basis for our own internal purposes.
- To recognise and remember you when you visit our website and better understand how you use our website and to provide better user experience.
- For analytics, so that we can gain a better understanding of people who are interested in our services and our website. These cookies do not identify individuals and the information gathered is aggregated.
Cookies and similar technologies
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. When we refer to “cookies” we include other technologies with similar purposes, such as tags and identifiers.
- Necessary cookies: These are cookies that are necessary to make websites work to respond to a transmission request and that allow us to deliver up website content in the correct format to your device and manage the network and security. Cookies will remember your settings preferences; to detect what device you are using and adapt how we present our services according to the screen size of that device.
- User experience cookies: These are used only for animations and loaders to improve your user experience of the website.
- Analytics cookies: We use Google Analytics cookies to collect and report information on how you use the website. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. These cookies remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website and recognise visits to our website across different devices. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us to build up a profile of how our visitors use the website. This provides us with important information to help us improve our website, such as number of visitors, time of day, from which country are our visitors, which pages have been visited, indicating what content is of most interest.
- Third Party Advertising Cookies: We do not serve advertising on our website, and we do not place any third party advertising cookies on your devices. However, your browser may use similar cookies and place them within an advertisement or other sites that you have visited. This allows your browser or advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites. We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies, including your browser (such as Google) and the third party companies who pay for advertising and analytics services using this information, will have their own privacy policies. (For more information see 3.4 and 3.5 below)
- You will see our cookies permission banner when you first visit our sites using a new browser, or if you visit in private browsing mode. From this banner you will be able to access our cookies management tool. By clicking OK or clicking through to any part of the site, we will start to manage your visit using cookies.
- Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To find out more about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website; popular browsers include:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- This Website and our services are intended for and directed to individuals who are the age of majority or older in their jurisdiction of residence. We do not knowingly collect personal information of minors. However, if a minor (as defined by applicable law) provides us with their personal information without parental or legal guardian consent, we encourage the parent or legal guardian to contact us to have this information removed from our records.
Third Party Links and Products on our Services
- Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us and are not controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites and applications. Any personal information collected by those websites will be controlled by the privacy policies of those website. Please take time to read those policies.
Storing and accessing your personal information
- We will only contact you to respond to questions using the contact details you provide to us either in the “Ask us a Question Form” on our website, or from your direct contact with us. We do not store your personal information and we will not contact you except in response to your inquiries.
Sharing your information
- Selling your data: We do not sell or share your information with any third parties, other than as described here and in 3 above.
- Legal Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if in good faith we believe such action is necessary to comply with the law a legal obligation.
- Data processors: In common with most organisations, some of our functions using your personal information are outsourced to contractors (for example, CookieHub who manage our cookies consents or our other software providers). Any processing of personal information by these contractors will only be for these carefully defined purposes, and will be adequately and lawfully protected under contract, including requirements of confidentiality and data security.
Where we store your personal information
- The personal information that we collect from you will sometimes be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") in order to carry out the activities listed in 2, 3 and 4.1 above (use of your information). Unless you specifically instruct us otherwise, this will always be subject to adequate safeguards as to the protection and security of your personal data.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as we need it for a lawful purpose: if there is ongoing correspondence pertaining to your queries.
Your data protection rights
- Your rights can be found at Your data protection rights | ICO. In summary, they are:
- Right of access: You can ask us for copies of your personal information that we hold. There are some exemptions, for example, there may be legal reasons for information to be withheld, or your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Rectification: You can ask us to correct any information that we hold about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to remove your personal information from our records.
- Restriction of processing: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your information.
- Object to processing: you can object to our processing of your information.
- Data portability: you can ask us to transfer your personal data to another organisation.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Application and changes to this Policy
- If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.